Article Editor

International Pet Travel

At Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic, our Doctors are accredited by the US Department of Agriculture, and available to complete required certificates and documentation for you and your pet and to help you ensure that all requirements for travel are met.


Since regulations vary according to country, we ask that you come prepared with any additional forms required by your desitination's government. Before your appointment, please visit International Animal Export Regulations (IREGS) for a list of requirements for specific countries. Be sure to allow enough time before your departure date, as microchipping or specialized blood testing may be needed to enter certain countries. Most times, an additional endorsement is required from the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.


Be sure to send us a post card!!